Saturday 26 March 2011

Blog Virgin

Ahhhhh, my first posting.......drawing a bit of a blank here.  Ummm....so, HI!  I guess I should start by introducing myself! My name is Shannon and i'm also known as The Bass Player's Daughter.  And yes, my dad does play bass, good to get that out of the way first off!  So I live in a city of about 15,000 people (if you include all the crazy little off shoots of town).  I live in a big old heritage house on the river.  The house is always in renovations and never will be done, soooooo......but the views are amazing and it has a pool, win win!  I also own a hair salon in town where I work full time and employ 4 other gals.  We're a young, crazy bunch, but our clients love us and we're always trying to stay current and with the trends!  We do a pretty good job of that!  My husband and I have 3 boys, ages 11, 5 and 18 months.  They all have very distinct personalities and keep us busy.  Well, life keeps us busy and we're always on the run!  I'll let you in on a little secret.......ready?  I'm always on the brink of going completely insane and possibly driving into a bus.  But sort of in a good way?  You know?  I think it's my red hair....or the fact that i'm an aries.....or that I live in a house with 4 boys, all who are disgusting boys (aren't all boys??).  I thought this blog would be a good way for me to express myself and get my feelings out, so I don't get stabby or grumpy (ha! fat chance!)....oh, and there's the baby...up from his nap!  So I'll try and update as much as I can!  WELCOME to my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment